Open up the Oculus app on a phone paired with your headset and select Settings
- Select your Quest and ensure the device is nearby and active
- Tap the More Settings tab and then tap Advanced Settings
- Tap the switch by the words Update Software Automatically so it's turned on.
- If the update software automatically is already on, disable it, wait for 5 seconds, then turn it on again.
- Put on the headset and open the Settings menu.
Click See All and then hit About
If an update is available, it will display beside the headset's version information at the top of the screen.
Click on the install button to begin the update.